May 2, 2012 (PLANSPONSOR.com) – The Department of Labor (DOL) is hosting a “Getting It Right – Know Your Fiduciary Responsibilities” seminar in Dallas on May 22.
- Understanding your plan and your responsibilities;
- Carefully selecting and monitoring service providers;
- Making contributions on time;
- Avoiding prohibited transactions;
- Making appropriate disclosures to plan participants; and
- Filing annual reports to the government on time.
The seminar is free and open to the first 90 registrants. Registrations should be submitted by May 11. More information is available at http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/pdf/gettingitrightTX052212.pdf.