In addition, the app includes a flexible spending account (FSA) eligibility scanning feature for iOS and Android devices. Users can scan barcodes to determine if health-related products can be purchased using pre-tax dollars through a reimbursement plan.
In summary, the Sentinel Benefits app allows participants to:
- Check balances of retirement accounts (401(k));
- Check balances of reimbursement accounts (FSA, HRA, HSA);
- Scan product barcodes to determine whether items can be purchased using pre-tax dollars;
- View the FSA Eligible Expense List; and
- Contact Sentinel Benefits by email or telephone.
The Sentinel Benefits mobile application is available for a free download from the iTunes App store, Google Play and the Blackberry App World.