2012 Pension Schemes of Europe Conference
Tested solutions for pension sponsors/managers
31 October-1 November 2012
Hotel Arts, Barcelona
As companies grow their international workforces, pension fund managers/HR teams have to gear their benefit packages to an increasingly broad audience. As a result, pension fund managers and trustees must knowwhat is happening on both a local and international level when it comes to pensions in order to best manage their programs.
With a mix of local European and multinational topics, speaker sessions and panels, the second annual Pension Schemes of Europe Conference (PSEC) offers you a chance to network with fellow plan sponsors and pension fund managers. You will gain knowledge from the experiences of your peers, learn what vendors are working on, and walk away with actionable ideas to improve your programs.
Designed for the needs and interests of individuals responsible for the administration and design of employment-based retirement programs, we hope this event will become an essential fixture for your annual conference calendar.
People who should attend are those responsible for running or working on their organisations’ retirement plans or pension schemes from the UK, Europe and Russia. Attendance for these individuals will be FREE and one night’s accommodation also will be complimentary for the first 10 pension funds to register.
We hope that you will be able to join us for this unique pan-European conference gathering.
Key Topics To Be Discussed Include: :
- DB vs. DC: Progress in DC Workplace Pensions
- Pension Risk Transfer
- Risk Management and Investments
Confirmed Advisory Board members and panelists:
- Tim Banks, Head of Client Relations, Pension Strategies Group , AllianceBernstein
- Nicolo Brignoli, Economic and Financial Affairs Advisor, AEIP
- Penny Green, Chief Executive, SAUL Trustee Company
- Nick Greenwood, Pension Fund Manager, RBWM
- David Harris, Director, FTSE
- Richard Hilton, Head of Outsourcing Sales and Marketing, Mercer
- Anthony Hodges, Anthony Hodges Consulting Limited
- Lex Hoogstad, VP Global Compensation & Benefits, Elster Group
- Suzanne Hutchins, Global Investment Manager, Newton Investment Management Ltd.
- Thomas Idzorek, President Morningstar Investment Management and Global CIO
- Matti Leppälä, Secretary General/CEO, European Federation for Retirement Provision
- Anne Maher, Trustee, Multiple Pension Funds
- Edwin Meysmans, Trustee and Director, Pensioenfonds KBC
- Jerry Moriarty, CEO, Irish Association of Pension Funds
- Fred Nieuwland, EMEA Investments Manager, Mars
- Giles Payne , Director, HR Trustees
- Hal Ratner, CIO, Morningstar Investment Management Europe
- Dietmar Roessler, BNP Paribas Securities Services
- Shola Salako, Pension Fund Manager, De Beers U.K. Ltd
- Carolyn Saunders, Partner, Pinsent Masons
- Paul Todd, Head of Investment Policy, Nest Corporation
- Francisco Torralba, Economist, Morningstar Investment Management
- Teresa Turner, Occupational Pensions Authority, EIOPA
- Richard Wallis, Head of Reward (Pensions), Aviva
- Emma Watkins, Principal, Lane Clark & Peacock LLP
- Eric JF Veldpaus, Business Strategist, APG Asset Management
To view the information and photo gallery from the 2011 event, click here.
Sponsorship Information (Europe): Matthew Todd | 020 7397 3810 | email@example.com
Sponsorship Information (US): Mike Garity | +1 617-670-4710 | firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information: Carol Popkins | 0 808 189 1023 | email@example.com