The Department of Labor’s Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA) is hosting three fiduciary responsibilities seminars in July and August, in locations across the country.
The “Getting It Right – Know Your Fiduciary Responsibilities” seminar series aims to increase awareness and understanding about basic fiduciary responsibilities when operating a retirement plan. Specifically, discussion topics will include:
- Understanding your plan and your responsibilities;
- Carefully selecting and monitoring service providers;
- Making contributions on time;
- Avoiding prohibited transactions; and
- Making appropriate disclosures to plan participants and filing annual reports to the government on time.
The seminar will be held in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, July 20. Registration is here.
The seminar will be held in Little Rock, Arkansas, August 2. Registration is here.The seminar will be held in Newark, New Jersey, August 18. Registration is here.
« Participant Experience Focus of New Milliman Website