The Plan Sponsor of the Year annual award program recognizes retirement plan sponsors that show a commitment to their participants’ financial health and retirement success. The award is given in many categories to recognize all plan types, so any plan sponsor can be eligible. Nominations are made in the fall, finalists are announced in January, and winners are announced in March.
To be considered, a sponsor must first be recommended for the award. Nominations are accepted from across the industry—including those from providers, advisers, consultants, actuaries, attorneys, third-party administrators (TPAs), employees and colleagues. All nominees are then asked to complete an online form, supplying details about the plan’s administration, participant statistics and data. A committee of PLANSPONSOR editors reviews the submissions and selects the finalists and winners from among the various categories.
PLANSPONSOR is pleased to announce the finalists in the Nonprofit DC Plan <$100MM category, the Nonprofit DC Plan >$100MM category and the Total Retirement Offering category.
Nonprofit DC Plan <$100MM
- Illinois Health & Hospital Assoc.—Naperville, Illinois
- Saint Anselm College—Manchester, New Hampshire
- The First Church of Christ, Scientist—Boston, Massachusetts
Nonprofit DC Plan >$100MM
- Boston Medical Center—Boston, Massachusetts
- Northwell Health—Lake Success, New York
- TriHealth—Cincinnati, Ohio
Total Retirement Offering
- Landscape Structures, Inc.—Delano, Minnesota
- UCB Inc.—Smyrna, Georgia
- RLI Corp.—Peoria, Illinois
Previously announced Plan Sponsor of the Year finalists can be found here.