PLANSPONSOR is pleased to announce the 2018 winners of its Service Star award program, recognizing retirement plan account reps and relationship managers who have, based on descriptions provided by plan sponsor clients, demonstrated exemplary service over the past year.
The six 2018 PLANSPONSOR Service Star individuals are:
- Cristy Wilson, Nationwide
- Robert Martino, T. Rowe Price
- Bruce Dale, Empower Retirement
- Paula Hoover, Securian Financial Group
- Joseph Michael, OneAmerica
- Brandon Trippe, Newport Group
The five 2018 PLANSPONSOR Service Star teams are:
- Ascensus, Shannon Corin, Deann Lentz
- Charles Schwab, Katie Lee, Rebecca Clark, Margarita Hughes, Becky Pickthall
- VALIC, Daniel Knox, Nahed Alsous, Alex Gracia
- CUNA Mutual Retirement Solutions, Eric Swiggum, Dave Mohammed
- Prudential Financial, Inc., Ann Cashman, Jessica Quimby, Michael McCann
To choose this year’s awardees, the PLANSPONSOR Surveys and Research team sorted through the thousands of responses to the 2017 PLANSPONSOR Defined Contribution (DC) Survey, and the hundreds of plan sponsor written comments citing specific examples of how their recordkeeper account representative went above and beyond “great customer service.”
The 2018 Service Stars will be officially recognized at the PLANSPONSOR/PLANADVISER Awards for Excellence Dinner on March 29 in New York City, and each of the 11 Service Stars will be profiled in a story in the April-May 2018 issue of PLANSPONSOR.