TriNet, a provider of full-service HR solutions for small and medium size businesses, has launched a Benefits Enrollment Application that provides customers on its platform with an intuitive navigation experience that simplifies the benefit enrollment selection process.
Key features of the Benefits Enrollment Application include:
- Guided and flexible navigation with step-by-step direction for enrollment in available benefits plans;
- Easy access to critical benefits and submission information, including modeling of pay period costs as benefits are selected;
- Easy-to-use benefits plan analysis that allows users to select and compare eligible plans, along with a dynamic cost calculator and one-click view to learn more about the plan summaries;
- Comprehensive integration of all benefit types; and
- Paired with the TriNet Mobile App users have on-the-go access to insurance cards for health care benefits and information on retirement, life, disability and flexible spending account (FSA) benefits.
“Selecting the right benefits is an important decision for our customers’ employees and their families. With multiple types of benefits, carriers, plans and associated costs, the process can be time consuming and overwhelming,” says Dilshad Simons, SVP of products at TriNet. “Our Benefits Enrollment Application is designed to save time and simplify the benefits selection experience, helping our customers to better provide their employees with a positive, quality benefits experience.”
In addition to enhancing the benefit selection experience, TriNet also announced that it has added to its health insurance provider offering. Beginning January 1, 2020, TriNet customers headquartered in New York will have access to an additional health insurance carrier.
« Retirement Industry People Moves