An Aetna news release said that Perfect Aging, offers life and retirement planning information, legal and financial planning assistance, caregiving support and Web-based resources.
According to the announcement, the new program is available to seniors through employer groups and offers the following services to help support pre-retirees and retirees:
- life management and emotional health support services to facilitate a successful transition from active work to retirement. These services may include locating retirement communities and home services and providing emotional support for managing changing life situations.
- planning how to spend their retirement years, understand their health risks and promote a commitment to staying healthy,
- provides telephonic and online resources and referrals, as well as face-to-face health care planning and support services,
- free consultations from financial and legal experts on issues such as planning for retirement, wills, trusts, budgeting and pension disbursements,
- educates members about the benefits available to them, provides connections to appropriate resources and coordinates care on the member’s behalf,
- provides consultation and training to help employers manage pre-retirees and communicate effectively with retirees. Services offered include aging workforce consultations, manager and intergenerational training programs and crisis support services,
- provides an Internet site for members to find information, educational materials and resources online.
For more information, please visit www.aetna.com .
« Katrina Zone Employers Helping Workers with Pay, other Aid