Among the new features for plan participants are:
- a combined benefit statement that consolidates information for multiple SSB-administered benefit and compensation plans, providing one snapshot of plan positions, and
- financial planning tools, including new calculators for retirement, asset allocation, education funding, stock option and wealth tax issues,
And for plan sponsors,
- online access to both plan and participant information,
- an online tool that allows the online submission and retrieval of plan, participant and company reports,
- an Internet solution that provides educational materials and contact information on employee benefits to displaced employees in times of change.
Other enhancements, specifically designed for employee stock plans, include:
- the electronic delivery of confidential account activation credentials to plan participants,
- online vesting schedules,
- conversion of US dollar proceeds to local currency for participants in more than 25 countries, and
- the ability to electronically certify Internal Revenue Service forms online.