The Stellent Sarbanes-Oxley Solution helps companies manage and approve content related to financial and non-financial disclosures as well as Section 404 compliance. The product enables companies to address the initial documentation and identification of key processes and controls as required by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and then automates testing processes to ease the ongoing resource requirements, according to a news release.
This is accomplished through allowing all parties involved in the compliance process to create, manage, share, track, approve and archive all information pertaining to disclosures and financial reporting.
In addition, the product offers other feature to aid in Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, such as:
- automated process documentation collection and process testing – workflow engine offers pre-defined templates for compliance processes.
- secure collaboration – the system facilitates collaboration between various internal and external users.
- audit trails – all activity in the system, such as content contributions, access and workflows, is tracked and reported.
- personalized interfaces – the system offers personalized interfaces for each audience
- secure, Web-based access by internal and external users – the system’s security features allow both internal and external users to securely access content
- digital rights management – enables users to place a stamp or watermark on PDF documents
- records management – the system archives both content and projects and enables users to set disposition rules on content items and content types.
Further, Stellent will collaborate with Protiviti Inc. to support customers in managing their Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
For more information about the Stellent Sarbanes-Oxley Solution, call 1-800-989-8774 or visit http://www.stellent.com/sarbox .
« Pension Proposals Primed in House, Senate