Benefits eXpert, one of the products in ADP’s eXpert Suite, is an employee benefits application that aims to simplify the administration of benefits plans and allows both administrators and employees to access applications, training, and ADP service centers via the Internet.
ADP Benefits eXpert allows employees to:
- access and update selected HR data
- self-manage their benefits enrollment including beneficiary and dependents information
- input life event changes
- provide plan choice comparisons
- calculate flexible spending credits as they choose options
- receive confirmation statements of their elections
The product also:
- calculates eligibility and benefits in real-time
- enables employees to enter life status changes directly into the system
- delivers up-to-date Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs) to every employee
- generates enrollment data for plan providers, self-billing premium information and other reports
The new module is designed to integrate with both the eXpert Suite and ADP’s PC/Payroll for Windows and HR/Profile. All critical data is encrypted through a 128-bit Secure Socket Layer to help ensure secure transmission over the Web.