According to a DALBAR news release, the s tatement-on-the-cheap prototype consists of a hard copy that includes the content desired by investors, required disclosures, and electronic delivery of supporting detail via the Web and/or voice response unit (VRU).
DALBAR said the benefits of the new product include that it:
- is a single hard copy page supplemented by electronic delivery media
- meets regulatory requirements
- achieves cost savings in statement production immediately upon implementation
- leverages the Web and VRU to increase the effectiveness and reduce the cost of producing the statement.
The company said it offers support to firms implementing the statement-on-the-cheap model, including:
- statement structure
- electronic delivery mechanism
- compliance support
- customer positioning.
« Hedge Funds Gained 1.83% in December