The new section offers:
- Enrollment information
- Investment education
- General information about retirement investing
- Interactive tools
In fact, Diversified believes that their site is the first one offering investors all those features in Spanish, according to Oscar Destruge Sandoval, Director of Spanish Services at Diversified.
Participants can access the following in Spanish:
- Definitions, rules and regulations of 401(k), 403(b) and 457 plans
- How to enroll
- General information about investing, including a glossary
- What to do if changing jobs
- Retirement planning tools
- A quarterly newsletter (Estrategias)
Participants can access the site at www.divinvest.com .
« US Treasuries May Be All You Need