ETFS says this Mexico cross-listing initiative is on the heels of significant demand heard from local Mexican institutional clients requesting more choice in physically-backed exchange-traded product (ETP) solutions.
The cross-listed products include:
- ETFS Physical Platinum Shares (Ticker: PPLT),
- ETFS Physical Palladium Shares (Ticker: PALL),
- ETFS Physical Precious Metal Basket Shares (Ticker: GLTR), and
- ETFS Physical White Metal Basket Shares (Ticker: WITE).
According to a press release, the precious metal ETPs have the following key features:
- Track spot price of underlying metal less associated management fees,
- Physically-backed by underlying bullion – minimal counterparty risk,
- Bullion holdings audited by specialist audit firm biannually – audit reports published on the Web site http://www.etfsecurities.com.