According to a press release, “The Complete Solution” provides all the services trustees need for termination plan and rollover services, including:
- Assuming co-fiduciary status,
- Preparing plan amendments and restatements,
- Managing participants’ notifications, searches and distributions,
- Establishing IRAs that meet the Safe Harbor requirements for missing participants,
- Preparing government filings and tax reporting, and
- Correcting plan operational errors.
“Trustees can now rely on one vendor to meet all their critical needs in the termination and rollover services market,” said Beau Adams, Executive Vice President of Business Development at BCG, in the announcement. “Our relationship with Millennium Trust Company enables us to provide Trustees a turnkey solution that handles every aspect of the plan termination process.”More information is at http://www.bcgbankruptcyservices.com.
« GEAM Names New President and CEO