The enhancements to the plan sponsor site include:
• More intuitive, tab-based navigation,
• Participant search capabilities on every screen,
• Daily balance summaries updated after each market close,
• Expand plan provision data,
• A repository to store fee disclosure and plan documents,
• The ability to submit bank account information online, and
• Improved file upload validation.
The new partner site features include:
• Easier access to the latest commission and fee-for-service payment information,
• Multiplan access and search capabilities for users with multiple plans, and
• Consolidated daily balance summaries for the user’s entire block of business, including total assets updated as of the most recent market close.
Both sites also include a new Resource Center—a dedicated area for the information and reference materials that plan sponsors and partners use the most. Demonstration videos outline the new design features and enhancements to help familiarize plan sponsors and partners with the new sites.
“The new sites are more intuitive, easier to navigate, and simpler to use,” said Charlie Nelson, president of Great-West Retirement Services. “They include features that will help our plan sponsor clients and partners complete many day-to-day tasks more efficiently.”
« Dutch Pension Fund Suing Credit Suisse