The new Web site helps employers and brokers maximize employee benefits offerings by making information about industry trends, insights into perceptions and behavior, and real-world benefits strategies accessible to apply to workplace programs. The resource center will also offer tools and tips to assist consumers as they make decisions about protection plans offered by their companies.
According to a press release, features of www.aboutemployeebenefits.com include:
- Proprietary Research Reports – Based on market research with benefit decisionmakers and consumers, a series of reports that reveal insights and trends to watch to help make benefits programs more effective.
- Legislative Updates – Information about regulations impacting the employee benefits industry, including the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
- Case Studies – Strategies brokers & employers implemented for benefits enrollment, communications and helping employees return to work after a disability.
- Interactive Tools & Videos, including a tool for calculating a person’s chance of becoming disabled, to help employees understand what their personal protection needs are.
- Tips for making the most of employee benefits, including a quiz and downloadable tips sheets.
“Making the right decisions is critical, but this can be difficult if you don’t have the information and tools you need. Our online resource center simplifies what’s happening in employee benefits so that people — whether they’re a broker, an employer offering employee benefits or an employee enrolling in them — can access what they need to make the right benefits decisions without becoming overwhelmed,” said Elena Wu, Group Worksite & Marketing Officer, Guardian, in the announcement.
« Female Lawyer’s Discrimination Suit Dismissal Upheld