IndexIQ Advisors have seven investable funds that include hedge fund and exchange-traded fund products.
Fleites will be the president of IndexIQ Advisors. Fleites spent eighteen years with State Street Global Advisors (SSgA), starting as a portfolio manager and then later becoming department head for Asset Allocation Strategies, then head of Exchange-Traded Funds, and finally President of SSgA Funds Management, Inc.
The seven investable funds are derived from two product families HedgeIQ, a series of hedge fund replication solutions, and ETFIQ, a series of exchange-traded fund products, according to a news release.
The Four HedgeIQ strategies include:
- HedgeIQTM Composite: provides performance characteristics comparable to a fundof hedge fund strategy.
- HedgeIQTM Long Short: provides performance characteristics comparable to long/shorthedge fund styles.
- HedgeIQTM Market Neutral:provides performance characteristics comparable tomarket neutral hedge fund styles.
- HedgeIQTM Fixed Income Arbitrage:provides performance characteristicscomparable to fixed income arbitrage hedge fund styles.
Three ETFIQ strategies include:
- ETFIQTM – Commodity Rotation: seeks long-term capital appreciation and lowcorrelation to the broader market through rotating exposure to various commodities ETFs.
- ETFIQTM – Country Rotation All World Ex-US: seeks long-term capitalappreciation through rotating exposure to the universe of developed and emerging international equity markets, through country ETFs.
- ETFIQTM – Country Rotation Developed Markets Ex-US:seeks long-term capital appreciation through rotating exposure to the universe of developed international equity markets through country ETFs.
Additional information about the company and its products can be found at www.indexiq.com .
« So You Want to Be a Rock Star?