According to a Milliman news release, Evaluation Associates LLC, will enhance Miliman’s ability to advise clients on:
- investment policy development
- asset/liability and asset/spending analysis
- investment program structure development
- manager search and evaluation
- ongoing performance measurement and attribution analysis
- client-oriented educational programs.
Evaluation Associates and its 80-person staff will remain in Norwalk, Connecticut and will operate as an independent unit within Milliman. Both Milliman and EAI Partners are privately held, and the terms of the agreement – expected to become effective January 1, 2004 – will not be disclosed.
Evaluation Associates Capital Markets, EAI Partners’ multi-manager asset management division, will not be part of the transaction, according to the announcement.
« Company's Lack of Merger Disclosure to ESOP Participant Not Fiduciary Breach