Available on the company’s Web site for financial advisors , Morningstar said 529 Advisor includes:
- exclusive built-in tax-benefit calculator for in-state programs
- reports that offer a variety of information such as total returns, fees, Morningstar Ratings, portfolio and sector weightings, and asset allocation statistics on a plan’s funds
- allows advisors to quickly screen Morningstar’s 529 database based on their specific search criteria
- the Funding Forecaster, which takes a client’s investment amount, time horizon, and savings goal, and calculates the probability that a particular plan will meet the target. Returns for in-state plans are adjusted to reflect tax benefits
- presents hypothetical reports that illustrate how recommended 529 plans would have fared in a variety of historical market conditions.
« NAGDCA Experts Say Pension Reform Prospects Still Good