Ohio 457.org offers:
- Targeted user content based on who users are and where they are in their retirement planning process;
- Account login option on every page;
- Three new calculators, including an Interactive Retirement Planner, Cost of Waiting Calculator, and College Savings Calculator;
- Enhanced traffic analysis – Quantitative data will allow the Program to better understand usage patterns and topics of interest to continually improve the participant experience;
- Easier-to-navigate pages; and
- Quick access to investment information.
“Our goal was to provide the tools that will help our participants feel more confident as they plan for retirement,” said Executive Director Keith Overly, in the announcement.
Ohio DC provides retirement savings to more than 190,000 active and retired public employees and currently has assets of more than $8.4 billion.The program was PLANSPONSOR’s 457 Plan Sponsor of the Year winner in 2010 (see 457 Plan Sponsor of the Year: Ohio Deferred Compensation).