The product helps investment professionals with multi-manager portfolios reduce operational risk, be more productive, and make better decisions by having the right information at their fingertips, according to a news release. The system tracks subscription, redemption, and notice periods and models liquidity across a portfolio, setting alerts for various risk parameters and tracking exposures.
The product’s feature list includes:
- fund and share class information database,
- detailed terms capture – lockups, fees and penalties, notice periods,
- trade capture,
- detailed liquidity analysis,
- cash management, including recurring and ad-hoc costs,
- automated portfolio performance and NAV calculations,
- currency hedging,
- watch list of funds under consideration,
- multi-time frame performance statistics,
- long and short exposures based on equity, beta, geography, and industry sector,
- portfolio risk monitoring including risk limits and risk flags,
- customizable interface, and
- comprehensive and flexible reporting.
The announcement said the application was developed in conjunction with Caliburn Capital Partners, a fund of funds firm with offices in London and Geneva.
More information is at www.pertrac.com .
« Manager Training Snares Biggest Learning Budget Chunk