The site ( http://www.dol.gov/dol/pwba/welcome.html) features:
- a fact sheet, “Job Loss: Important Information Workers Need to Know to Protect their Health Coverage” and
- a question and answer booklet, “Pension and Health Care Coverage…Questions and Answers for Dislocated Workers,” dealing with commonly asked questions about pension and health benefits at the time of a layoff or loss of a job.
The question and answer publication is available in English and Spanish.
Also included with the fact sheet are:
- information on recent changes in health care law
- health benefits under the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- Deciding Whether to Elect COBRA Health Care Continuation Coverage After the Enactment of HIPAA
– Nevin Adams email@example.com
The fact sheet is at http://www.dol.gov/dol/pwba/public/pubs/factsht092701.htm
The question/answer booklet is at http://www.dol.gov/dol/pwba/public/pubs/disloc1.htm