The new additions include two new small cap index options, two more international styles (small cap and global bond), and new investment options in the social / green investment disciplines, according to a Securian announcement. The new choices also provide more depth in large cap growth, intermediate term bond, international core, and emerging markets, the announcement said.
The new retirement plan offerings (and their underlying investment options) are:
- Intermediate Term Bond I (Loomis Sayles Investment Grade Bond Fund, Class Y),
- Global Bond I (Templeton Global Bond Fund, Class A),
- Large Growth XI (MainStay Large Cap Growth Fund, Class I),
- Small Value Equity Index I (Vanguard Small-Cap Value Index Fund, Investor Shares),
- Small Growth Equity Index I (Vanguard Small-Cap Growth Index Fund, Investor Shares),
- International Core IV (GE Institutional International Equity Fund, Investment Class),
- International Small Cap I (DFA International Small Company Portfolio),
- Emerging Markets II (DFA Emerging Markets Value Portfolio),
- Social Equity I (Neuberger Berman Socially Responsive Fund, Institutional Class), and
- Social Equity II (Winslow Green Solutions Fund, Investor Shares).
For more information, contact the Securian Sales Team at 877-876-4701.
« One Fifth of DB Participants Had Plans Frozen