Accessed through TFA’s intranet, TFA Advantage helps analyze clients’ investment objectives and risk tolerance, to recommend portfolios, and to provide account management and reporting.
Using TFA Advantage, advisors can:
- profile clients using TFA’s online questionnaire
- determine asset allocation strategies based on clients’ input
- review portfolios or portfolio combinations that match clients’ risk profiles and investment objectives
- develop customized portfolios or portfolio combinations for clients and produce online TFA-branded investment policy statements
- download and print all required account initiation and investment documents to open accounts
- monitor account performance, customize accounts for specific needs of individual clients and provide online access to their clients to view performance reporting
- access detailed research on each manager and portfolio, including style, risk, standard deviation, Sharpe ratio, sector distribution, and quarterly performance
- review updated market commentary and online interviews with each manager.
« Growing In-House Talent a More Common Trend