A news release from Administrative Systems, Inc. (ASI), said SelectNet enables access to disbursement and tax information, participant enrollments and distribution requests, and reporting analysis information.
According to the announcement, SelectNet features:
- a branding to the look & feel of the client’s Web site
- participant enrollments, updates and distribution requests
- information inquiry capability
- reporting capabilities
- access to view and print tax forms
- integration with accounting and recordkeeping systems
In developing SelectNet, ASI said it leveraged its existing pension payment processing systems, including linking information from multiple data sources. As a result, consolidated information is delivered through a Web-based portal.
More information is available at www.asipay.com .
« Principal Announces HSA Product