Financial professionals can choose the services they want to deliver and the services they want The Principal to take the lead on, including:
- Participant education,
- Local service support and annual plan and investment reviews,
- The choice of a bundled service model or working with a local third-party administrator, and
- Investment flexibility.
According to the announcement, some of the other resources available to financial professionals include access to:
- Service and education professionals dedicated to helping financial professionals grow and manage business,
- More than 70 non-branded business development tools,and
- The Retirement Dashboard – a central location on The Principal Web site for managing client information.
“Financial professionals want access to flexible products and services so they aren’t limited in what they can bring to their clients,” said Doug Grove, vice president and national sales director of retirement and investor services at The Principal, in the announcement. “At The Principal, we give them the ability to mix and match our local services and resources so they can build a strategy that best fits their service model and their clients’ needs.”For more information, visit http://www.principal.com.