According to a company news release, the asset allocation funds, which invest in other Thrivent funds, are:
- Thrivent Aggressive Allocation Fund with a primary objective of long-term capital growth. As of July 1, the fund allocation is 93% stock funds and 7% bond funds.
- Thrivent Moderately Aggressive Allocation Fund with the objective of long-term growth of capital. As of July 1, the fund allocation is 77% stock funds and 23% bond funds.
- Thrivent Moderate Allocation Fund that seeks long-term capital growth while providing reasonable stability of principal. As of July 1, the fund allocation is 58% stock funds, 32% bond funds and 10% cash equivalents.
- Thrivent Moderately Conservative Allocation Fund with the primary objective of long-term capital growth while providing reasonable stability of principal. As of July 1, the fund allocation is 40% stock funds, 45% bond funds and 15% cash equivalents.
The funds feature active management by the Thrivent Investment Strategy Committee, which reviews the allocations quarterly and may revise them based on changing market and economic conditions, according to the news release (See Simplicity Sells ).
“These asset allocation funds are designed to give investors the benefit of important investment principles, including asset allocation, diversification and reallocation in a single fund that caters to individuals’ investment goals and risk tolerance,” said Nikki Sorum, senior vice president, Marketing and Investment Products, in the Thrivent announcement. “The funds also support Thrivent Financial’s advice-based approach to investing and the pre-retirement and retirement savings needs of our members.”
The other new fund offerings are:
- Thrivent Partner Small Cap Growth
- Thrivent Partner Mid Cap Value Fund
- Thrivent Real Estate Securities Fund
More information about Thrivent Investment Management, a subsidiary of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, is at http://www.thrivent.com .