IFRS Reporting assists U.S. multinational companies with non-U.S. subsidiary reporting requirements and lays the foundation for all U.S. companies to meet their future reporting obligations under International Financial Reporting Standards, the company said.
According to the announcement, features include:
- Ability to calculate and store fair value and expense amortization schedules for awards separately from FAS123r fair value and amortization schedule;
- Functionality to generate Expense, EPS and Disclosure reports to support the IFRS reporting process; and
- Flexibility to allow “all grants” or only “selected grants” to be valued under IFRS vs FAS 123r.
Retirement Eligibility automates the process for tracking and collecting taxes at retirement eligibility, but prior to vesting. Features include:
- Tracking at either the participant or grant level to accommodate plan specific terms;
- Processing and recording taxable events for restricted stock related grants;
- Supporting flexible participant tax payment methods; and
- Viewing of participant information on corporate client Web sites.
A third enhancement, International Electronic Share Transfer, provides participants with the online convenience of requesting share transfers across financial institutions around the globe, the company said.