eHR/Benefits will reportedly allow employers to reduce the time and expense associated with traditional benefits administration, and is designed to “plug and play” with any portal platform.
The announcement comes less than a week after the announcement of a strategic alliance with Workscape (NewsDash March 1) to deliver/develop www.employee.com .
The Watson Wyatt service includes access to:
- Tools that allow employers to compare performance data on hundreds of health care providers and evaluate benefits plans across industries and among peer companies
- Consulting services, including health plan design and pricing, vendor management and annual renewal negotiations
- Web-based health plan enrollment
- Maintenance of employee status and election changes
- Employee satisfaction surveys
- Watson Wyatt data, including Best Practices benefits research
eHR/Benefits also offers three levels of access on its web portal, including:
- Employee View, offering 24/7 employee access to benefits, benefit plan enrollment and comparison of benefit options
- Benefits Administrator View, offering access to plan data and a host of workflow and data management tools
- Human Resources Manager View, with a quick summary of key plan results, access to research and use of decision-support tools
Roughly a month ago Hewitt Associates announced a service that was also designed to cut down on benefits administration expense through use of the Internet.
More information is at