The family of funds was developed in conjunction with Adelante Shares LLC and provides investors with a new approach to investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs), according to the announcement. The Adelante Shares Real Estate family of funds separates the market into six REIT-specific characteristics based on Adelante Shares’ proprietary classification of the real-estate sector.
The Adelante Shares Real Estate family of funds is comprised of seven ETFs that focus on funds from operations (FFO), growth rates (growth vs.value), square footage under management, number of units under management, dividend CAGR (compound annual growth rate) vs. CPI (consumer price index) CAGR, and dividend payout ratio along with a composite.
The ETFs include:
- Adelante Shares RE Classics ETF (ACK): Seeks to capture the greatest amount of U.S. non-residential, non-lodging property.
- Adelante Shares RE Kings ETF (AKB): Seeks to capture REITs with conservative dividends.
- Adelante Shares RE Shelter ETF (AQS): Seeks to capture the residential real estate sector.
- Adelante Shares RE Yield Plus ETF (ATY): Seeks to capture inflation-protected real estate exposure (Dividend CAGR vs CPI CAGR).
- Adelante Shares RE Growth ETF (AGV): Seeks to capture the fastest growing REIT companies based on FFO.
- Adelante Shares RE Value ETF (AVU): Seeks to capture undervalued REITs.
- Adelante Shares RE Composite ETF (ACB): Holds the largest 40 securities by market cap from each of the six indexes currently in the family.
Each ETF, excluding the Adelante Shares RE Composite ETF, holds 25 stocks, including REITs and REOCs (real estate operating companies). Each Index composition calculation is administered independently by Standard & Poor’s (S&P).
For more information, visit http://www.xsharesadvisors.com .