Today, PLANSPONSOR is pleased to announce the finalists for the 2015 PLANSPONSOR Plan Sponsor of the Year award in multiple categories.
In the Corporate 401(k) $250 Million to $1 Billion category, the finalists are:
- Brown-Forman Corporation Louisville, Kentucky
- Cabot Corporation Boston, Massachusetts
- INEOS USA LLC League City, Texas
- McCain Foods USA, Inc.Lisle, Illinois
- Republic National Distributing CompanyAtlanta, Georgia
In the Corporate 401(k) > $1 Billion category, judges selected just one finalist, which is therefore also the winner of the award:
- Credit Suisse New York, New York
To be considered, a plan sponsor must first be nominated for the award. Nominations are accepted from across the industry, after which the sponsor is asked to complete an online form providing details about its plan’s administration, participant statistics and data, such as participation rates. A committee of PLANSPONSOR editors reviews the submissions and selects those that rise to the top.
Winners and finalists will be recognized at the annual PLANSPONSOR/PLANADVISER Awards for Excellence dinner in New York City on March 31, and also will be featured in the March issue of PLANSPONSOR magazine.