PLANSPONSOR is pleased to announce the 2017 winners of its Service Star award program, recognizing retirement plan account reps and relationship managers who have, based on descriptions provided by plan sponsor clients, demonstrated exemplary service over the past year.
The five 2017 PLANSPONSOR Service Star individuals are:
- Adria Campbell, Voya Financial
- Terry Jackson, MassMutual Financial Group
- Brian O’Donohue, Newport Group
- Janet Rogers, Empower Retirement
- Sheryl Tan, John Hancock Retirement Plan Services
The six 2017 PLANSPONSOR Service Star teams are:
- Aon Hewitt, Rebecca Baird, Inderdeep Kaur and Jennifer Schneiderman
- Ascensus, Will Hollinbeck, Cheryl Goettig and Amy Wieland
- Charles Schwab, Marianne Thompson and Mike Culp
- TIAA, Stephen Campbell, Mike Minutolo and Kelly Lueders
- Transamerica Retirement Solutions, Jeff Clemen, John English and Megan Messick
- Wells Fargo & Co., Rebecca Karner and Julie Nelson
Derived from PLANSPONSOR’s 2016 Defined Contribution (DC) Survey, the individuals were chosen by the PLANSPONSOR Surveys & Research team, which culled through written client comments, wherein plan sponsors were asked to give examples of specific instances where their recordkeeper account representatives went above and beyond “great customer service.”The 2017 Service Stars will be officially recognized at the PLANSPONSOR/PLANADVISER Awards for Excellence Dinner on March 30 in New York City, and each of the nine Service Stars will be profiled in a story in the April-May 2017 issue of PLANSPONSOR.