The ETFs will be available for 401(k), 457 and 403(b) plans on the 401kDIRECT platform through the Mid Atlantic Trust Company’s ETFxChange Program.
Key features of the offering, according to the announcement, include:
- Low fixed trading costs,
- Ability to trade like mutual funds,
- Net Asset Value (NAV) pricing,
- Virtually unlimited daily trading available,
- Ability to be offered alone or with traditional mutual funds,
- Ability for TPAs and Advisers to create 12b1 pay outs 0-100bps, and
- Offered in bundled and un-bundled 401kDIRECT programs.
For more information, visit www.401k-direct.com or call 800-571-5104 ext. 2.
« Corbat Tapped for Permanent Citi Holdings Head