Well, here’s a couple of thousand….
If you can’t view the above video, try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7OXnC5k2OA
BUMPER “CROP?” Those new bumpers just don’t work the same as they used to.
If you can’t view the above video, try
And here's pictures AND sounds...
and a gift for that hard-to-shop-for-someone - ropeless jump rope - - - I kid you not. MORE at http://jumpsnap.com/index.html
And here's some sounds...
- - - In Kissimmee, Florida , an unnamed woman called 911 with an unusual predicament. MORE at http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/audio/CAR_ELECTRICAL_PROBLEM.mp3
- - - In Haltom City, Texas , an unnamed woman felt that she hadn't been given the extra shrimp for which she had paid $1.62 - - - so she called to a higher authority - - - 911. And you can listen to this call at http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=7289098
And last, but not least...the criminal elements:
- - - In Peoria, Arizona , an unnamed 16-year-old was hanging out with some of his buddies - - - when the subject turned to his recent escapades - - - breaking into a car and stealing the stereo, as well as a Cricket phone - - - and, apparently while he was carrying on about it - - - the aforementioned Cricket phone dialed 911 - - - giving police an opportunity to hear him "confess" to his crime - - - and, ultimately, an opportunity to triangulate his position (via the same phone) - - - and arrest him - - - you can listen in at http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2009/04/mobile_phone_in_kids_pocket_ca.php
- - - In Kansas City, Missouri , police responding to a home invasion call here spotted suspect Sterling Devine, 25, and tried to pull him over - - - undeterred, Sterling ran two stop signs - - - and a red light - - - before crashing his car into the Cinemark theater building - - - and providing us with one of the funniest mug shots you'll see this week - - - MORE at http://www.kctv5.com/2009/0408/19129373_240X180.jpg
And here's a picture worth...$125,000....
- - - In Boulder Creek, California , an unnamed 23-year-old took her boss' car for a spin (with his permission) - - - but unfortunately took a curve too fast - - - lost control - - - hit an embankment - - - and flipped the vehicle - - - causing an estimated $125,000 damage - - - after all, her boss' car was a Ferrari - - - you can see it HERE http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site571/2009/0405/20090405_105325_fearrari_GALLERY.jpg
TRIVIAL PURSUITS: There were nine dogs aboard the Titanic when she sank.
How many survived?
Turns out only three survived:
- Margaret Hay's Pomeranian (lifeboat #7),
- Elizabeth Rothchild's pooch (lifeboat # 6) and
- Henry Sleeper Harper's Pekinese, Sun Yat Sen (Lifeboat # 3)
The Top 10 Nerf Guns of All Time (according to Popular Mechanics) at http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/upgrade/4311795.html
TRIVIAL PURSUITS: Which state of the United States of America borders the most other states?
Actually, this turns out to be a trick question. There are two - Tennessee and Missouri - each of which has eight states bordering it (including each other):
The Volunteer State is bordered by eight states:
- North Carolina
The Show-Me State is also bordered by eight states:
« CVC Capital Partners Wins Barclays iShares Bid