In Shreveport, Louisiana, a man was washing his car at a car wash when a man pointed a gun at him and demanded his keys and cash. KSLA-TV reports that the man turned the powerful spray on the gunman and tried to hit him with the wand. He also fended off another man who came around the other side of the vehicle.
In Wandsworth, New Zealand, a woman is suing her neighbor—for cooking spicy foods. The New Zealand Herald reports that she is also looking for compensation, as she claims the fumes from the “strong overwhelming vapor of hot chillis” from the flat above her home “constricts her airways and burns her windpipe” and “permeates her home” for up to eight hours.In Orlando, Florida, Krispy Kreme donuts can be addictive, but this is ridiculous. A 64-year-old driver was stopped by police. Police wrote in their report that during the traffic stop, they noticed four flakes on the floorboard they suspected were me.th. According to the Orlando Sentinel, police say a road side test showed positive for the substance. However, a state crime lab confirmed the flakes were indeed donut glaze.
An easier way to get through the airport—rideable luggage.
If you can't view the below video, try https://youtu.be/HazWCa3huMY
Researchers in Stockholm found more people take the stairs if it is fun to do.
If you can't view the below video, try https://youtu.be/SByymar3bds
You know the word-play sentence, “You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish." A competition is held every year for people to come up with the best such phrase. Here are entries as well as the winning submission.
- When fish are in schools, they sometimes take debate.
- A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.
- When the smog lifts in Los Angeles U.C.L.A.
- The batteries were given out free of charge.
- A dentist and a manicurist married. They fought tooth and nail.
- A will is a dead giveaway.
- With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.
- A boiled egg is hard to beat.
- When you've seen one shopping Center you've seen a mall.
- Police were called to a day care Center where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.
- Did you hear about the fellow whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
- A bicycle can't stand alone; it is two tired.
- When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
- The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine is now fully recovered.
- He had a photographic memory which was never developed.
- When she saw her first strands of grey hair she thought she'd dye.
- Acupuncture is a jab well done. That's the point of it.
And the winner:Those who get too big for their pants will be exposed in the end.
« Investment Products and Services