The health care plan is secondary to Medicare and features:
• Coverage for Medicare Part A and Part B deductibles and coinsurance;
• Dental, vision, and hearing coverage above what Medicare covers;
• Portability from state-to-state, and foreign travel benefits;
• Choice of doctors or hospitals (there is no network restrictions or referrals required);
• Nursing advice line providing health-related guidance from a registered nurse 24/7 while traveling or at home;
• Silver & Fit Exercise and Healthy Aging Program providing access to over 10,000 gym or fitness club membership nationwide;
• Prescription Drug Discount Card for the entire family (including pets), with an average savings of 31% (based on 2010 data); and
• Experienced customer service representatives to answer questions on benefits, services, or anything related to the plan.
The AAA Carolinas Plan is administered by Sterling Health and underwritten by Sterling Life Insurance Company.
More information can be found at www.sterlinghealth.com/products/AAAPreferredPlan or by calling 1-877-906-0923.
« Alerus Retirement Solutions Updates Plan Sponsor Portal