The AIF program, which is associated with the University of Pittsburgh Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, is self-paced and designed to replicate the Center’s executive education currently being offered on the campuses of the University of Pittsburgh and Stetson University near Orlando, Florida.
C ourse development was led by Don Trone (See Running the Fund: Certify Able ), and includes seven courses covering:
- Development of fiduciary standards of care
- Procedures to conduct a fiduciary review or audit
- Asset allocation
- Preparation and maintenance of investment policy statements
- Manager search and due diligence
- Performance measurement
- Proper accountability and control of investment-related fees and expenses.
The program is designed for fiduciaries and can be earned by trustees, investment committee members, brokers, investment advisors, private bankers, and financial planners. Cost for the entire program is $945.
More information can be found at www.cfstudies.com .
« SURVEY SAYS: The 4th Of July