The new product combines ADPs traditional services – handling the data and financial transactions associated with HR, payroll and time and labor management – with service offerings such as an employee contact center, according to a press release from the company.
ADP asserts that firms that use this service can:
- save money because of economies of scale
- save time due to the outsourcing of back-office functions
- improve service to employees
- enhance security through ADP’s off-site environment
- increase corporate agility.
ADP Canada Employer Services is a provider of integrated business administrative solutions.
« Court: Plan Adm. Correct in Denying Dental Benefits for Denture Implants