American Express Retirement Services now offers an Interactive RFP Response CD ROM, customized to each request for proposal (RFP), including:
- The specific request for proposal response and fee summary
- Sample documents requested in the RFP, and sample reports
- Investment fact sheets and mutual fund prospectuses
- Samples of customized employee education materials, as well as samples of American Express’ standard education tools, materials and a video clip
- Web links to demos on the American Express Web site
The CD-ROM is provided with each RFP response, but no special software is required (other than a Windows PC with a CD ROM drive). Sample reports are retrieved using Adobe Acrobat Reader (free software provided on the CD) or MS Office.
The Interactive RFP Response CD-ROM replaces the floppy diskette that American Express used to provide with each RFP response, but also contains digital copies of all of the materials requested in the RFP process.