The American Express Guide to Workplace Financial Education and Advice offers information on the latest developments and industry trends within workforce financial issues, education, and employee engagement, the company said in a news release.
According to the announcement, the new offering is aimed at those interested in:
- developing comprehensive employee financial education programs
- understanding behavioral changes and demographic shifts that affect workforce engagement and productivity
- gaining overall awareness of financial issues in the workplace.
The 2004 Guide includes contributions from:
- Jim Klein, president of the American Benefits Council
- Martha Farnsworth Riche, former director of the U.S. Census Bureau
- Stephen Brobeck, executive director of the Consumer Federation of America.
The guide also features interviews with several congressional leaders on retirement security issues and legislation.
For general information on American Express Retirement Services, go to www.americanexpress.com/sponsors .