The Business of Your Brain desktop app, available for download at http://www.BusinessofYourBrain.com, can let you know what’s hogging your time, and what you spend your working days avoiding.
According to a press release, by downloading the app, users can reveal the following insights and more:
- Meeting Buddy: show up to the office today dressed just like a colleague? Could be because he is the person with whom you have the most meetings.
- Quickest to Panic: find out who sends the most emails flagged with the high alert exclamation point.
- Focus Drainer: what are the latest buzzwords in your email subject lines? Your Focus Drainer results will clue you in.
- Motor Mouth vs. Many Thanks: we all have a few contacts notorious for their lengthy emails; find out who takes the prize in your inbox. On the flip side, you’ll also see who most frequently adds to your email count with reply all “thanks” notes.
- Most Ignored: delete emails without reading? Business of Your Brain will tell you who you’re most likely to ignore.
“Sure, the Business of Your Brain app can fog your focus, but it also gives some not-so-subtle nods to taking back control of your workday. It is a lighthearted look at focus – or lack thereof – in business, a concept that’s serious to Xerox,” said Christa Carone, chief marketing officer, Xerox, in the announcement.
« SunTrust buys CSI Capital Management