Apex Introduces Health Information Sharing Solution
Apex says HEALTHeTrac is designed to connect and share information between the benefits plan, the wellness program, and possible onsite clinics utilizing the HEALTHeTrac system, “leading to enhanced disease and case management efforts and contributing to improved overall employee health.” All partnering health providers, HR departments, insurance carriers and vendors can receive data to better serve the members of the plan while reducing costs, the company claimed.
According to a press release, HEALTHeTrac is designed to help the employer, their HR department and employees with:
- Reducing overall health care expenditures and eliminating some out-of-pocket costs,
- Readily identifying factors driving health care costs,
- Assisting in improving benefits plan design,
- Creating a healthier workforce,
- Analyzing data to track results and return on investment, and
- Improving the employees’ knowledge of benefits.
More information is at www.healthetrac.com .
« 404(c) No Defense in Stock Fund Fiduciary Suit