Barclays Capital Research for iPad offers clients the ability to browse, search, filter, save and create alerts for their favorite publications.
According to a press release, key features include:
- Dashboard: Aggregates information in real time, displaying featured articles alongside alerts;
- Research: Provides at-a-glance access to the latest headlines;
- Search: Locates relevant content by “auto-suggesting” tickers, analysts or publications and multi-layered filtering;
- Filters: Ability to drill down within a single asset class, across multiple asset classes or within a search, to easily view specific research;
- Briefcase: Stores documents on the iPad for reading offline; and
- Alerts: Messages on the Home screen update users on new content meeting their saved criteria.
Institutional clients of Barclays Capital can access the app through the iTunes App Store. A Barclays Capital Live username and password are required to use the application.