According to a press release, as part of the dependent audit process, Benefit Express:
- Educates HR representatives and employees on the definition and application of an “eligible dependent”;
- Provides a method to validate and update the carriers with eligible dependents;
- Removes ineligible dependents from coverage;
- Leverages benchmarking industry practices; and
- Decreases overall health care costs.
Through this enhancement, employees can validate the eligibility status of all dependents annually during enrollment. As a result of the enhancement, clients have seen a reduction in premiums of over 8% from erroneous dependents, the company said.
More information is at http://www.BenefitExpressOnline.com.