A news release from Workscape, Inc., said employees will have access to the WebMD information on the same system they already use to get benefits information.
According to the announcement, the new partnership will result in employees having access to WebMD tools including:
- A self-assessment questionnaire tied to premium rewards which scores health status, determines health risks, and provides recommendations to improve each individual’s health,
- An online health record that allows members to store, manage and maintain all of their health information in a secure, centralized location,
- Decision-support tools that enable employees to compare prescription drug options, benefit plans, and estimate treatment and service costs,
- A decision-support tool that offers comparisons of hospitals on the basis of quality and cost for a specific diagnosis or needed medical procedure,
- A decision-support tool that allows employees to estimate all costs related to 350 different procedures, conditions, tests and office visits, and
- Customized, self-guided programs for exercise, nutrition, smoking cessation, pregnancy and other issues related to lifestyle and healthy living.
For more information, go to http://www.workscape.com or call (888) 605-9620.
« Montana's PERS and TRS Face Substantial Deficits