The BenefitsAlliance Online Solution offers:
- benefits communication delivered to employees’ desktops through a customized Employer Portal
- online enrollment and status changes
- automatic data transfer to Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and payroll systems
- automatic transfer of enrollment changes and termination data to benefit plans
- one bill for all welfare benefit plans regardless of the number of insurers
BenefitsAlliance also provides the following to member companies:
- “pool” purchasing power
- “expanded” choice of health plans and provider networks
- coverage for out-of-area employees
BenefitsAlliance client Zhone Technologies was one of the first companies to enroll online.
BenefitsAlliance is the first employee benefits purchasing cooperative to serve mid-size employers in California. The privately held corporation was founded in May 1997 and first underwrote business in September 1997.
« Morningstar Hands Out Fund Manager of the Year Awards