Morningstar’s indexes track the US market by capitalization and investment style based on the firm’s proprietary Style Box methodology, according to a news release. To get the new tracking funds off the ground, iShares Trust has filed a prospectus for nine iShares Morningstar exchange traded funds (ETFs) with the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Those ETFs include:
- Morningstar Large Value Index
- M orningstar Large Growth Index
- Morningstar Large Core Index
- Morningstar Mid Value Index
- Morningstar Mid Growth Index
- Morningstar Mid Core Index
- Morningstar Small Value Index
- Morningstar Small Growth Index
- Morningstar Small Core Index .
The new ETFs –index funds that are bought and sold like common stocks on national securities exchanges– have expense ratios that range from 0.20% to 0.30%. More information about iShares is available at www.ishares.com .