BDAM’s latest products offer principal protection at maturity through the purchase of US Zero Coupon Treasuries and seek to meet or exceed the performance of their benchmark index over the seven-year investment period through the active management of index options, shares of exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and options on ETFs.
The indexes, and their applicable benchmarks are:
- Black Diamond Principal Protected 500 Series 1 – S&P 500 Index
- Black Diamond Principal Protected 100 Series 1 – NASDAQ 100 Index
- Black Diamond Principal Protected 2000 Series 1 – Russell 2000 Index
- Black Diamond Principal Protected 400 Series 1 – S&P Mid-Cap 400 Index
- Black Diamond Principal Protected LS Series 1(b) – CSFB Tremont Hedge Fund Long/Short Equity Index
The funds will be sub-advised by Broadmark Asset Management, LLC and distributed nationally by ALPS Distributors, Inc during the February 20, 2003 to May 23, 2003 offering period.