Workbench Mobile is available now for download to registered Workbench users at the App Store through BNY Mellon Connect Mobile. First time users with existing valid BNY Mellon web-based log-in credentials will be taken through an enrollment process.
With Workbench Mobile, clients of BNY Mellon Asset Servicing will be able to view and monitor a wide range of account investment and performance data, industry news updates, and more.
Available features include:
- Recent Reports – view Workbench reports run over the past 10 days in PDF format;
- BNY Mellon Regulatory News – updates on industry regulations and thought leadership;
- Valuation Dashboard1 – drill-down into account valuation changes and chart by manager, asset type, currency, country or security;
- Lookup Exposure to Issuers1 – view portfolio exposure across accounts and asset classes; and
- Authorize Cash Instructions2 – for custody clients who manage cash through Workbench.
« ING Hires SVP for Midwest Region